Sorry, not enough coffee this morning...

Wed Apr 15 14:24:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 02:08:47PM -0400, I. Khider wrote:

>Tremendously sorry, this was not intended as a mass e-mail...however, this may
>be a blessing is disguise. Anyone know about mysql and how to get Wordpress
>running?

Thanks for noticing!  This acknowledgment is very welcome, as I see
rather a lot of poor netiquette, so you are a breath of fresh air.

The first thing to do is to tell us what, if any errors your are
getting.

I suspect from your hint that it is database related.  Can you access
mysql?  The ensim control panel probably has this option somewhere,
though I am unfamiliar with ensim.

If you can access mysql, then we have a good starting point.

>My host is www.tera-byte.com and I have the '4U' service, which I was told, is
>Wordpress enabled.

I remember tera-byte fondly - I had a server there for years.
--

yours,

William