Debian Lenny and release dates

Ken O. Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 14:13:31 UTC 2008

It's an open source "virtual appliance" tool that allows Linux to run on a
Windows machine without using a full-blown virtualization system like
vmware.  Double click "Fedora.bat" and get a Linux console in a DOS
window.  Configure X and you can run X-Windows applications (like
the KDE konsole, in which I am typing this email) in Windows.

Ken O. Burtch                                       Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
   "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"                  Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
   "Perl Phrasebook"                 Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html