specialized Linux hosting question

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 14 23:55:34 UTC 2008

You can do there whatever you want. Except of... certain things. Like
for instance expect technical support from them.  They care that
hardware is running but not for what you mess up with installation or
configuration. But there is however open forum for discussions there
where one can get support from users. You can not also send spam using
the domain name registered there. And can not host pornography or that
sort of stuff. Otherwise the servise is excellent. I installed there
web sites for several companies and use their service for around 5
years.

zb.

zb.