Looking for Computer Parts store run by Jawas

matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 7 13:08:53 UTC 2008

The Value Village on Queen East (near Carlaw) had a lot of old computer
stuff that, if I had the room, I probably would've bought up.