OT: Trusted car repair in the northwest?

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 21 01:06:35 UTC 2008

Hi there.

The muffler fell off my Dodge Caravan today while my son was driving it.
This requires me to look for a trusted car repair outfit in the
Northwest (as close to Keele/Finch as I can get).

Dealers are a ripoff. I'd found Canadian Tire centres to be generally
incompetent, but I haven't used any since I lived in Brampton. The only
place I trust is a Green & Ross in Brampton, but that's a hike, and I
don't like the G&R that's nearer here (Keele & hwy7).

Does anyone have any suggestions? A trustworthy car repair is good as
gold, so recommendations are welcomed.

- Evan