OT: Trusted car repair in the northwest?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 21 01:15:24 UTC 2008

I use Service Plus Automotive on Laird. 416-483-5566. I've found them to
be  completely reputable and reasonably priced.  Bit of a hike from your
location, however.

In general, one can find a reliable garage through the Automobile
Protection Agency. http://www.apa.ca/template.asp?DocID=196

Now I need to find someone reliable for some body work on a Honda Civic.
Suggestions welcome.

Peter

> Hi there.
>
> The muffler fell off my Dodge Caravan today while my son was driving it.
> This requires me to look for a trusted car repair outfit in the
> Northwest (as close to Keele/Finch as I can get).
>
> Dealers are a ripoff. I'd found Canadian Tire centres to be generally
> incompetent, but I haven't used any since I lived in Brampton. The only
> place I trust is a Green & Ross in Brampton, but that's a hike, and I
> don't like the G&R that's nearer here (Keele & hwy7).
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions? A trustworthy car repair is good as
> gold, so recommendations are welcomed.
>
> - Evan

Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto
http://www.syscompdesign.com
USB Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator
647-839-0325