OT: Buying Stock

Alex Maynard maynarda-dxuVLtCph9gsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 16 01:53:19 UTC 2008

The following page has a description of some of the discount brokerages
available in Canada and their fees

http://www.milliondollarjourney.com/review-canadian-discount-brokerages.htm

Globefund: http://www.globefund.com/ has some discussion of Canadian
mutual funds.

http://morningstar.com/ has a lot of information on individual stocks,
mutual funds and exchange traded funds. Yahoo finance also has a lot
of information.

As pointed out below exchange traded funds and mutual funds reduce your
risk relative to individual funds.

Alex