Guys :) Talk about great small laptops whatya think about this one :)

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 11 20:43:56 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 12:45:49PM -0500, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> Well, I thought it was lighter than the eee (1.5) pounds. and the
> battery lasts longer (5.5 hours)\.
>
> The other advantage is that it has bluetooth. Even though the 40 gig
> drive isn't a big deal cuz you can buy 32 gig usb stick or what n ot.

What is bluetooth actually used for?  I guess some cell phones might
support it, but does anything else?

Adding a bluetooh usb adapter wouldn't be a big deal (someone added lots
of internal usb devices to their EEE already so bluetooh couldn't be
that hard.)

Now does it run linux or is it only able to work with the vista they
inflict on you by default?

--
Len Sorensen