Guys :) Talk about great small laptops whatya think about this one :)

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 11 20:52:40 UTC 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 8:43 PM, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 12:45:49PM -0500, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> > Well, I thought it was lighter than the eee (1.5) pounds. and the
> > battery lasts longer (5.5 hours)\.
> >
> > The other advantage is that it has bluetooth. Even though the 40 gig
> > drive isn't a big deal cuz you can buy 32 gig usb stick or what n ot.
>
> What is bluetooth actually used for?  I guess some cell phones might
> support it, but does anything else?

I use bluetooth to connect keyboards to PDAs.  That shouldn't be
necessary with a laptop.  Presumably there are also bluetooth mice.

The other main use tends to be to give a laptop access to an Internet
link being provided by a cell phone.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."  -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling