Guys :) Talk about great small laptops whatya think about this one :)

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 11 17:45:49 UTC 2008

Hey Guys,

Well, I thought it was lighter than the eee (1.5) pounds. and the
battery lasts longer (5.5 hours)\.

The other advantage is that it has bluetooth. Even though the 40 gig
drive isn't a big deal cuz you can buy 32 gig usb stick or what n ot.

<Hmm>

On Feb 11, 2008 10:23 AM, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 11:14:10PM -0500, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> > Check the 810.
> >
> > Weighing at 1.5 pounds
> > 40 gig hd
> > and 1 gig of ram
> >
> > for 950 dollars :)
> >
> > See below:
> >
> > http://www.pacificnotebooks.com/index.php?brand=39
>
> Hmm, makes the EEE seem like a bargain doesn't it.  It does have a
> slightly nicer screen (although smaller) than the EEE, but at twice the
> cost?
>
> --
> Len Sorensen

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.