Colocation available in Durham Region?

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 6 20:56:40 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

> Not to be nosy, but I do wonder why...  In both personal and
> professional colo involvements, I haven't ever really had a reason to
> care if the location was even in the same timezone.

Well, call me paranoid. :-) I just want to be able to get at the
machine in case anything goes wrong. I suppose it depends on the colo
support that goes with it, whether it's worthwhile to have someone
there manage your machine for you? I'd be happy to invite broader
comment on colocation in general, what kind of service one should
expect, and what some recommended providers are?

Thanks,
Aaron.

--
Aaron Vegh, Principal