Privacy Commissioner Rules USA Patriot Act Privacy Risks Mirrored in Canada

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 24 21:57:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

The thread about C-61 had me reading some articles on Michael Geist's
site and I came across this one:
<http://www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/3308/125/>. There have been
past requests on the list from people who were looking for hosting
providers whose servers were located in Canada. Though we fit that bill
and would benefit from catering to that desire, I had argued that
picking a hosting provider on that basis alone was misguided. The
article referenced above confirms that.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay