[OT]: Facebook Group link continously reloads

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 24 17:34:25 UTC 2008

Not sure if anyone around here has created a Facebook Group before,
but I'm looking for help/advice if so.

During the initial stages for the Georgia/Russia crises I started a
Facebook group called "Cool Heads."  The purpose was to "ask the
'Heads Of State' to keep cool heads."  It is still the primary
purpose, but now that things are "cooling down," I want to expand the
groups' focus a bit to include new developments.  (ie. Cold War 2.0)

I've linked to the group from my website (psema4.com) but whenever I
try to access that particular link it just loads and reloads
continuously.  If I login to Facebook and access the Group page
everything's fine.  Maybe I'm missing something simple?

If anyone can help that would be great.  If not, I'll see what I can
get directly from FB.

TIA,
- Scott.

--