Some more political no-goodism

Rob Sutherland sutherland_rob-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 24 22:31:23 UTC 2008

All the political discussion is making me think, so
I'll just origami up a tinfoil hat and give vent to
some shameless speculation.

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that the hearing on Net
throttling was postponed until October. Then I saw that
one of Steve's clone army was expressing her concern that
online court rulings were being accessed by God knows who.  I
wondered why this kind of foolishness was getting put out,
but then when I saw the recent stuff about a snap election
call I started to wonder. Perhaps standing up for privacy
rights has better public appeal that being seen lining up with
those download throttling ISPs :-;

  Rob Sutherland
http://www.myspace.com/gylany