dsl outage? - again this weekend?

Herb Richter hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 10 18:10:19 UTC 2008

Madison Kelly wrote:
> Neil Watson wrote:
>> Did anyone else suffer a dsl outage starting around 10am on Saturday
>> until around 4am Sunday?
>>

> Ya, no idea why. Seemed pretty random, too. Some sites were more
> responsive then others, but nothing worked well. What ISP are you on,
> Sympatico?

It seems that DSL in the 416 area is essentially down (86% packet loss)
again this weekend - at least from about 11am Saturday.  ...I hope this
is not to be a regular thing.

I'm recently added DSL from Teksavvy whose teck support is terrific but
MaBell seems to doing something.

Herb Richter...

P.S. can't believe I'd be happy that I still have Rogers cable ;-|