Learning to Program

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 30 01:39:17 UTC 2007

Henry de Valence wrote:
> Anyways, I'm looking for a good, comprehensive guide to learning about
> programming GUI applications for KDE using QT, and I figured this would be a
> good place to ask. Ideally, I'd like something that I can do a bit at a time,
> because I have homework and other stuff.

Here's a place to start. The I Can Program site offers a number of linux
oriented programming courses that are free of charge, with the proviso
that students will make a donation to the Cancer Society (you choose the
amount) upon completion of the course.

http://www.icanprogram.com/nofeecourses.html

I'm sure that other people on this list will have other ideas for you as
well.