New computer - x64 or x32?

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 2 01:40:02 UTC 2007

Noticed this comment after my post. I haven't seen the nspluginwrapper
solution before, but it looks rather interesting. Thanks for pointing
this one out!

I guess the only point of conjecture then would be various apps that
haven't been ported to the 64-bit world (and those are decreasing
every day) and the possibility of 64-bit apps having a bigger memory
footprint (depending on how they were coded).