linuxcaffe workshop; The Art of Ardour

Chris F.A. Johnson cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52XDw4h08c5KA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 19 17:13:23 UTC 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> Sheldon Mustard wrote:
>
>> On 6/18/07, Merv Curley <mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>> Your location is for downtowners,  us suburbanites have lives where
>>> we live,
>>> sorry 'bout that.
>>
>> Unfortunately this is quite true, I know it is was stops me from
>> attending both TLUG meetings and events at the linuxcaffe.
>
> So how many of you attend the suburban NewTLUG meetings, which alternate
> between the northwest (York U campus, Keele & Finch) and the northeast
> (IBM campus, Steeles near Warden)?

     For all *TLUG meetings, lack of notice is a major problem. There
     should be at least a week's notice of a meeting, and a reminder
     the day before.

     For NewTLUG, the travel time is also a factor; I have yet to make
     it to one of them.

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson                      <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
    ========= Do not reply to the From: address; use Reply-To: ========