linuxcaffe workshop; The Art of Ardour

Sheldon Mustard smustard-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 19 17:06:29 UTC 2007

On 6/19/07, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Unfortunately this is quite true, I know it is was stops me from
> > attending both TLUG meetings and events at the linuxcaffe.
>
> So how many of you attend the suburban NewTLUG meetings, which alternate
> between the northwest (York U campus, Keele & Finch) and the northeast
> (IBM campus, Steeles near Warden)?

There is one other issue which is infinitely more difficult then
geography ... permission from the wife ;).  Hopefully my kids will be
big enough soon I can bring them and they will sit in a chair and
listen and maybe get something out of it.

SJM

--
Sheldon Mustard
smustard-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
"There will be no order, only chaos." - Pi (1998)