Rogers high-speed internet

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 26 19:14:00 UTC 2007

> AFAIK, their real concern is someone running an FTP or  Web server

I've been running an ssh server for a good 9 years now and never had a
problem. But I've also done huge, I mean hug, scp between home and
several places, work, etc. Never had an issue.

It's lead me to the conclusion that they only start paying attention to
things when you're on a busy subnet/segment/whatever. Then it probably
wouldn't matter what you were doing if they were under the squeeze...
but I'll bet they look for web, ftp and p2p traffic before they pay
attention to ssh.