LCD TVs, computers, & linux

Alex Maynard amaynard-vQ8rsROW2HJSpjfjxSPG1fd9D2ou9A/h at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 5 23:06:06 UTC 2007

Hi All,

My wife and I have decided to finally splurge on a mid-sized flat screen
TV. I was hoping at some point in the future to be able to use it as an extra
large monitor now and then. I don't know that at all realistic. If it is,
does it matter at all which brand we get (we got a sony LCD but have 30
days to return)?  Also, are there special drivers or programs I would
need?  Just thought I would see if any one has thoughts on this before our
30 day return period is up.

Alex