Virtualization on Linux

lada-h8kxHjy+vg4AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org lada-h8kxHjy+vg4AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 13 16:14:04 UTC 2007

Thank you everyone for answering my 64- vs. 32-bit Linux question. 64-bit
seems to be the way to go, however I still need to run some Windows
applications. Virtualization technologies are mature enough to abandon dual
booting, but I am not sure which implementation is best. I am leaning
towards KVM. From a tutorial I found it seems to be easy to set up. Any
advice?
TIA

Ladislav Svatos