More mindless self promotion.

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 10 17:19:32 UTC 2007

On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 11:52:40AM -0500, Colin McGregor wrote:
> Just to note, the December 2007 issue to "Linux Pro
> Magazine", issue 85 is out at some newsstands in the
> city. On pages 48-50 is my take on re-mastering Fedora
> with the livecd-creator utility.
>
> Small disappointment, in the article as submitted, I
> noted some real world issues I had encountered with
> creating live CD-ROM (for a past convention Internet
> lounge and for a local call centre firm) which was
> edited out of the article when printed (sigh).
>
> Oh well, it will still mean a fair number of $$ U.S.
> in my pocket.

Do they let you check the article after editing it before priting?  If
not you would essentially risk them putting your name on an article
where the editing has made somethings potentially say the opposit of
what you really wanted to say, or potentially make things misleading or
even wrong.

Just wondering.

--
Len Sorensen