More mindless self promotion.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 10 16:52:40 UTC 2007

Just to note, the December 2007 issue to "Linux Pro
Magazine", issue 85 is out at some newsstands in the
city. On pages 48-50 is my take on re-mastering Fedora
with the livecd-creator utility.

Small disappointment, in the article as submitted, I
noted some real world issues I had encountered with
creating live CD-ROM (for a past convention Internet
lounge and for a local call centre firm) which was
edited out of the article when printed (sigh).

Oh well, it will still mean a fair number of $$ U.S.
in my pocket.

Colin McGregor