restoring mail file in thunderbird

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 26 20:33:07 UTC 2007

I just did a clean install of fedora 7. I used scp to copy my mail file
from a backup computer. I changed the permissions. I created a new
account and pointed the server to that (/home/chris/docs2bckup/mymail).
I reload thunderbird but still no mail. Interestingly one (and only one)
folder shows up (a folder named "holding" that I had set message filters
to send junk mail to). Why is this so difficult? I've done this from
version to version before...

Chris