Semi-OT: Music players /w flash and playlists

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 9 17:57:17 UTC 2007

I've considered that, however one thing I've noticed with people who
have media-phones is that they tend to be chronically low on
batteries. It would be nice to reduce my gadget count, but I think I'd
prefer to keep my mp3 player (which is small and just clips onto my
pants anyhow) separate from my phone for now since during long
coding/driving sessions I'm usually playing music for hours on end.

Cheers,

TJA