Semi-OT: Music players /w flash and playlists

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 9 17:25:30 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 09:46 -0700, Tyler Aviss wrote:
> Rather than a linux app, I'm looking for something portable that will
> handle a SD cards but still supports playlists. In a pinch, supporting
> directories and allowing me to skip between them easily would work as
> well, but playlists would be best.

I personally use my Nokia phone for this.  The new ones come with some
crappy "Nokia Music Manager" that doesn't work for anything, but the old
ones just used directories.  The mini or micro-SD cards they use usually
come with an adapter to normal SD.  Also means carying around one less
gadget!

-kms