Microsoft for Linux People

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 27 16:00:42 UTC 2007

http://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/calendar/default.asp?section=course&sub=subject&subject={A2139620-A3B1-11D4-AE93-00E029501EB1}&mode=course&ccode=CITM%20315

> apologies for the long link
>
> John

Thanks, I've now signed up for the above course
(starts next Thursday evening). There is a
prerequisite course (CITM310), which sounds ...
painfully basic. I had to jump through some hoops to
get into CITM315 without the CITM310 (justifying past
college courses and work experience in place of the
prerequisite course). Any event any GTALug folks
wanting to go the same route I am taking will need to
have a word with one Gloria Allen (who seems to be
fairly hard to get in touch with by phone...).

Colin McGregor