Microsoft for Linux People

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 27 17:45:53 UTC 2007

Hi All,

           Are you doing this for a specific Windows Certification?

           I'm thinking of doing studying for Windows Certifications due to
the popularity in Today's world :( Though I'm a command line fan.

        I see that course starts at 6:30 does anyone know of any courses
which start at 8:00?

         I also was wondering if it would be better reading books and study
guides to get certificates or if i should do courses, whatya all think?