Microsoft for Linux People

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 24 16:30:17 UTC 2007

I took CITM315 at Ryerson. It's billed as an intro to network management
but it's really hands-on training in Windows Server 2003. I had no
trouble passing it and I doubt that you would either. As a bonus, the
instructor, Fahrid Shirazi,  is an active Windows sys-admin who also has
Linux+ certification (= no attitude towards us FOSS types). I don't
think that the course (alone) would equip you to pass a certification
exam, but certainly you have the experience to fill in the few blanks.
http://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/calendar/default.asp?section=course&sub=subject&subject={A2139620-A3B1-11D4-AE93-00E029501EB1}&mode=course&ccode=CITM%20315

apologies for the long link

John