OT: network routing information

Jerome Macaranas jerome-mhXWc29+iYPyG1zEObXtfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 05:49:16 UTC 2007

Since I'm dealing with a sales personnel I would assume that he's not pointing
to OSI's transport layer.

I have been reading through FCP "Flow Control Platform" of Internap (Internet
Provider.. white paper is available on the site) I was wondering if those
written technologies are being implemented on all ISPs..

Nick, do you have similar technology being exercised in your company?

tia,