IT360 Show Booth Volunteers

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 17 13:05:51 UTC 2007

Here is who I currently have registered for the IT360
show booth as a GTALug booth (listed in the order I
entered peoples names into the system (read
more-or-less random)).

Colin McGregor
Seneca Cunningham
David Patrick
Bill Thanis
Amos Weatherill
Gordon Chillcott
Ivan Avery Frey
Myles Braithwaite
Steve Harvey
John Van Ostrand
Drew Sulivan
Maureen Thornton
Herb Richter
Giles Orr

If you are on the above list and did not get a
"confirmed" e-mail let me know and I will work on
sorting that out.

If your NOT on this list and want to be a volunteer
please get back to me with the following information:

- Name (as you want it printed on your badge)
- Address (home or work, your call)
- Phone number
- Fax number (if available, and if you want companies
to be able to contact you this way).
- E-mail address (you may want to use an e-mail
address you don't care a lot about here...).

I will attempt to get everone not currently
registered, register tonight.

Thanks.

Colin.