Cleaning Flat Panels...

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 27 19:51:17 UTC 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:31 -0400 (EDT)
phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > Now, try cleaning an LCD when your daughter gets a hold of 5 different
> > colour Sharpie Markers and wipes
> > that over your LCD.. trust me, the above won't work - there's are other
> > alternatives, which trust me,
> > is a trial and error I've done TWICE to the same monitor. No more
> > Sharpie's near the computer now! ;)
> >
> > - Eric
>
> When my daughter was at the crawling stage, she discovered that operating
> the red button on the power bar under the computer bench would cause both
> her parents to dance around in a state of great agitation.
>
> What fun!

Okay, you guys are scaring me. I've got a 2 yr old *son* (ie. mucho destructo).
So the worst thing is I have to have an ugly piece of black tape over the
bright shiny power and reset buttons.

He's getting taller...oh jeez.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046