Cleaning Flat Panels...

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 27 19:51:11 UTC 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 02:53:31PM -0400, phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org wrote:
> When my daughter was at the crawling stage, she discovered that operating
> the red button on the power bar under the computer bench would cause both
> her parents to dance around in a state of great agitation.
>
> What fun!

One of our cats found that button while walking behind a dresser while
visiting my wife's parents a couple of years ago.  Suddenly the computer
turned off, and we couldn't think of what would cause that, until
looking at the cat standing on the power bar wondering what all the
attension was suddenly all about.

--
Len Sorensen