Cleaning Flat Panels...

Eric.Malenfant-xNZwKgViW5gAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org Eric.Malenfant-xNZwKgViW5gAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 27 22:31:26 UTC 2006

Well, my daughter is only going to be *2* this Sunday, so yeah, taller
== more trouble! :)
I've already had to disconnect the pretty blue LED's and even the LED
fan inside the case
because she was attracted to it all the time.

The best is that when the wife is booted into Windows, she doesn't go
near the computer.
As soon as dad loads up the penguins, she's on my lap and not moving
till I get off.
Another convert, and I didn't have to do anything :)

- Eric