KnoppMyth Alternate space...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 30 18:10:23 UTC 2006

--- David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org>
wrote:

> On 29/10/06, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>
> wrote:
>  In other
> > words, while David Patrick can do what he wants
> with
> > Linuxcaffe, the way things were handled today felt
> > me like a slap in my face.
> Colin, I'm truly sorry and mortified. It was in no
> way intended as
> such and, in retrospect, I can see clearly how my
> actions could be
> interpreted as you did. Although I am sure to
> blunder and offend
> elsewhere, I will try and learn from this one.
> I remain at your service,
> David J Patrick

Well, what is done is done. Still, please feel free to
drop by 169 Eastern Ave. this Saturday, I'll do my
best to make you feel welcome. I have some vanilla
flavoured herbal tea that I will be offering folks
(left over from a fund raising event :-) ). I will
also see what I can come up with in the way of coffee.
All of which may be needed as I gather 169 Eastern is
having a bit of furnace trouble... regardless, this
seems to be the best currently available option.

So, all is good, the install fest will happen :-) .

Colin McGregor