Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

paul sutton zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 21 17:43:05 UTC 2006

who is promting these open standards,  thats our job as users,
developers etc,  reading this thread anyone would think we are a bunch
of whingers with no solutions so we have to bash the one company who is
providing a solution,  because we can't do our job properly,  if we did
our job properly I am sure people would look into more than one soloution,

Where is novell, and the other big names when they are needed, (again
these are still not canadian companies), MS lead because the
alternatives are not marketing themselves properly.

Paul