Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 21 21:06:04 UTC 2006

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:36:16 -0400
CLIFFORD ILKAY got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> 1. Where is this government policy that is being developed around
> Microsoft's technologies in the context of this discussion?

> 3. Who is dictating "the use of solutions provide by a single vendor
> (especially a foreign owned, convicted monopolist)"?
>
> 4. Who is overlooking "solutions based on open standards"?
>
> 5. Is this identity meta system a Microsoft technology or does
> Microsoft just happen to have an implementation of an open standard?

Now that I'm reading Michael Geist's ( Canada Research Chair of Internet and
E-commerce Law at the University of Ottawa, clearly one of your 'linux
fanboys' or a 'clod' or 'knee-jerk anti MS', or whatever) blog on this, I do
believe David made some valid points.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046