What to do with .flv files?

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 30 18:15:11 UTC 2006

Like I said, gmail likes to mangle text, so I attached it as well.
The reason for the fallthrough is to keep the script non-interactive,
while for people with more than one directory in their firefox
directory, they can manually cd to the proper one and use it.  I
forgot that doing */Cache would handle everything properly - the best
thing would be for dir in */Cache; do <rest of script>.  Either way,
the fallthrough is safe, the script doesn't do anything in the
directory it falls into, it only outputs to the working directory.  I
didn't know I needed a script like this, but it's a pretty convenient
and foolproof way to grab flv files, once it's fully automated -
thanks for the great idea, Walter, this is going into my ~/bin.