Before you think of being a do-gooder...

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue May 30 13:01:57 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 08:53:30PM +0000, Christopher Browne wrote:
> This isn't a "feature"; this is a "mitigation of a problem."  If your
> game didn't interact badly with your OS, then this wouldn't be
> necessary.

That is very true, but as long as Microsoft has their current coding
standards, I think it might be useful.  For Linux, I am not sure if it
has much purpose.  For hosting servers it could be useful to give eazch
customer their own virtual server that they can do what they want with.
For a Linux desktop user, I am not sure if there is a benefit.  I guess
some would think being able to run windows on top of Linux for some
applications would be useful.

Len Sorensen