Fetchmail Question

Wil McGilvery wmcgilvery-6d3DWWOeJtE at public.gmane.org
Fri May 5 18:14:50 UTC 2006

If you use fetchmail to mark messages as unread will they not be downloaded again the next time since they are still unread?

Why not use procmail? You can forward email to the blackberry easily.

A second option would be to use the RIM web client to collect the mail of your server.

Just a couple of suggestions.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
General Manager