Please stop spamming this list with Microsoft related messages

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 26 08:18:22 UTC 2006

I apologize if I said inappropriate things here. It all started when I
posted a link to an article saying bg compared the new tablet pc
offering of his firm with the $100 MIT laptop-for-every-child. That
laptop runs Linux and is intended for mass production for the 3rd world.
Its page is here:

http://laptop.org/

The thread was started by my dismay at bg comparing a $100
minimally-built appliance style laptop with his new $600 to $900 tablet
pc which does not exist yet.

Peter