Please stop spamming this list with Microsoft related messages

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 26 13:12:15 UTC 2006

I don't agree. Micro$oft is a predatory company and any information relevant to
their strategies are relevant to the Linux effort. The few members who want to close
their eyes and hope Micro$oft goes away are probably still supported by their parents
somehow and don't feel the financial 'squeeze' the Micro$oft influence presents.
My understanding was that TLUG represents "Toronto Linux User Group". If all but the
regular list server posters comments are subject to intense ridicule then change the
group name to "World Wide Linux Elitist Club" and limit access to the list server to
the self proclaimed "princes" of Linux.
RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca

http://www.TorontoNUI.ca