For sale: MicroATX board and Celeron processor $100 OBO

Mike Newman presidentofthefuture-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 15 18:44:03 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I ordered the bundle described here: http://tinyurl.com/bkt7z
I've also outfitted it with a decent (and pretty quiet) Ultra fan.
I've tested the whole setup and it works great.

Unfortunately the system I was planning on building with this nice
equipment is currently out of my price range (due to unexpected
college expense). So I'm stuck with the board, processor and fan with
no drive, case, power supply or RAM.

The board and processor go for $119 plus shipping and taxes (AFTER the
rebate, which I'm still waiting on) on TigerDirect. I'm asking $100
cash OBO.

I don't drive but I'd be willing to run the board out anywhere the TTC
covers. Might as well do something while my profs are on strike.

--
Get Firefox - Take back the Web
http://www.getfirefox.com/