For sale: MicroATX board and Celeron processor $100 OBO

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 15 20:19:31 UTC 2006

| From: Mike Newman <presidentofthefuture-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
|
| I ordered the bundle described here: http://tinyurl.com/bkt7z

| The board and processor go for $119 plus shipping and taxes (AFTER the
| rebate, which I'm still waiting on) on TigerDirect. I'm asking $100
| cash OBO.

A very reasonable price considering that
(1) the taxes would have been on the pre-rebate price ($188.99)
(2) you didn't add the price of the fan.

Tiger Direct fine print:
	You must purchase a compatible heatsink and fan on the same
	order as the processor in order to preserve your warranty or
	exchange privilege.

Did you purchase the fan on the same order as the MB & CPU?
"Ultra" seems to be a TD house brand, so it seems likely.

TD seems to have three current fans that would do.  Which one are you
including?
  http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/category/category_slc.asp?MfrId=1583&Nav=|c:493|c:795|&Sort=3&Recs=10

Do you know if the built in video is supported well by X?

| I don't drive but I'd be willing to run the board out anywhere the TTC
| covers. Might as well do something while my profs are on strike.

(I don't have a need for this MB and CPU.  I'm just trying to help.)

Good luck!