[OT] Kevin Mitnick film

Paul King pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 7 03:58:17 UTC 2006

As I had said in an earlier post, I don't wish to pass judgement on what Mitnick
did. I only wanted to point out that if you want to get someone out of jail, you
don't pull off the tactics that these documentary guys used. These guys probably
did as much to prolong Kevin's stay in prison than any journalist could have.

Paul

From:           	Byron Sonne <blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>