KWLUG Meeting Monday: Electronics Hacker Time!

interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 4 00:02:39 UTC 2006

Relayed on behalf of our fearless Announcer.

To be clear, this announcement is in regards to the KWLUG meeting of this
coming Monday, 06 March 2006.  All Linux enthusiasts are welcome.   So if you
are stuck west of the cityMonday afternoon and want to let the traffic die
down.  Come to KWLUG.  Our new Motto.  "It's better than being stuck on the
401 between Dixie and 427."

> 	Hey kids!
>
> 	Boy do we have a fun show for you this Monday! Instrumentation
> and CLUE and websites and keyrings, with nary a weather prediction in
> sight!
>
> 	As an appetizer, during the pre-meeting (6pm-7pm) Richard will be
> running a key-signing. This is an event where people get together to
> exchange GPG (GNU Privacy Guard) keys and laugh at each other's photo-IDs.
> You can then use these keys to verify your identity when sending e-mails,
> and let other people send you encrypted e-mails.
>
> 	Richard has posted some instructions about this process on his
> website:
> 	http://www.dyoh.com/?q=node/view/10
> 	He's so excited about event this he has been wandering around in a
> daze, calling himself the KeyMaster. (His joke, not mine, but if
> Sigourney Weaver (or, I guess, Rick Moranis) shows up I'm ducking for
> cover.)

[Nice nesting of brackets, Paul -ed]