PCB Help... Again?

Lance F. Squire lance-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 2 03:37:19 UTC 2006

Ok,

I've been working on this project for nearly 2 years. Had to re-install
PCB twice due to upgrading linux underneath it, and now my printer is dead.

I've been working on 2 cartredge boards for an old videogame system.

The first is nearly done, but I can't check it against the original as
my printer is dead.

The second is much more involved, as its a multicart with an io port.
Not even started.

I need to have these done by mid April.

As I can't do this fast enough on my own...

I'm looking for some help to get this done.

Am willing to make a deal, but doubt I could afford professional services.

If you want to know more, Please Email me.

Thanks,

Lance F. Squire