hp psc 1610 in FC2

Chris Aitken caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 2 01:13:51 UTC 2006

Aaron Vegh wrote:

>Hi there,
>There is apparently a solution provided by HP for this printer.
>
>I found your printer on this page, listed as supported:
>
>http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/productsmf.php#service
>
>And apparently the driver package you need, HPLIP, is avialable from here:
>
>http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/install.php#HPLIP
>
>Good luck!

Thank you. Just thought I'd let you know I got printing going. Even
though the instructions were for FC3/4 I ignored that, proceeded to
install into FC2 and I'm printing now. I haven't got network printing
going or explored the scanner capability but I thought I'd let you know
I took list advice and it worked.
:)

Sincerely,

Chris Aitken