How can we help?

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 28 19:26:03 UTC 2006

On 6/28/06, Giles Orr <gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> How about North York Central Library?
Sounds fine to me, I live in North York.

> I'm not saying they'd give us
> the space, but easy by car and by transit.
I called their room booking line at 416 397 5969. They do not give
away, but only rent out rooms: a "small" boardroom is $15/hr, and a
"large" boardroom is $35/hr. There's Fairview Mall (which has free
parking), North York Central,  and more. None have Wi-Fi or Ethernet
yet.

Also, how about York University? Maybe someone there can find us a space there?

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I also do computer training and spyware removal for homes and businesses.